Tuesday 18 October 2016

New logo, business card and leaflet... just £300?



As part of the lauch of Don't Hide. Be Seen. and as a 'hello' to all you start-ups and small businesses out there, I am offering a great package deal on the 'must have' marketing tools you need to help get you new customers:


  • Logo
  • Business Cards
  • Leaflets


I will design a new logo, design a double-sided business card and produce a leaflet (all the right words and images) for you for just £300

The price does not include the print costs, but these are not high. I am happy to organise the print for you, or provide you with the finished artworks to send to printers of your choice.

The idea is that you will have what you need..

  • to be effective
  • to look the part
  • and generate leads

This offer is just for orders placed during October 2016. So give me a call or drop me an email today:

07908 676 888
victoria@DontHideBeSeen.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment