Tuesday 18 October 2016

and this is me.

Hi. I'm Victoria...


I am a marketing consultant and I have a lot to say about a lot of things to do with helping small businesses get new customers!

I've been marketing for two decades (and counting). I value business, I value people and I know that marketing is a very personal thing. So I listen.

I listen to what you are looking for, what you want to achieve and what your concerns may be. I then recommend exactly what will work for you and ONLY what you need. I keep the costs down and the results up.

It is my mission to make ‘Don’t Hide. Be Seen’ a successful business providing small, local businesses with the essential marketing knowledge and tools they need to get new customers. With a smile and a good listening ear, I will use my extensive experience of small business development and start-up business needs to provide the right marketing solutions at the right price for my customers. 

I keep things straightforward, clear and effective and I want you to love my work as much as I do.

Get in touch and we can chat about your business how to get new customers:

m. 07908 676 888
e. victoria@DontHideBeSeen.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment